You have the right to cancel your contract with us and return your order up to 14 calendar days from the day after the date you receive your order. You may do this by:
- notifying our Customer Service team on +44(0)2077856941 between 08:00 and 23:00 Monday to Friday & between 09:00 to 18:00 on weekends and bank holidays,
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by completing the cancellation form which can be found here or by clicking: Model Cancellation Form. Please have your order number ready to quote if calling us, or ensure it is added to any email correspondence to make it quick and easy for us to identify the order you wish to cancel.
We will provide a full refund including any delivery charges you have paid to receive your order subject to the following, as permitted by law:
- We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you may be required to pay an appropriate amount in compensation;
- The maximum delivery costs refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method).
Please allow up to 5 working days from the date that the return has been confirmed for the refund to be processed. If a contract has been created due to goods already being despatched to you then the returns process will need to be followed as detailed in our Returns Policy. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us where we have not provided or, where provided, you choose not to make use of, the “free returns” option.
This does not affect your statutory rights.